Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday Morning Memo: Number Three

I have decided that Daniel Tiger can basically give you everything you need to survive emotionally.  Here are the five of my favorite lessons (with a couple of honorable mentions added because I couldn't leave them out).

- "Saying I'm sorry is the first step, then how can I help."

- "In some ways we are different, but in so many ways, we are the same."

- "It's okay to feel sad sometimes, but little by little, you'll feel better again."

- "When you feel so mad that you want to roar, take a step back and count to for."

- And my personal favorite: "It's alright to take a break, to be alone, to step away.  Sometimes you want to be alone." (I might have had a few tears when I first watched this.)

Honorable Mentions: "If you have to go potty, stop and go right away" and "When you're feeling frustrated, take a step back and ask for help."

No comments:

Post a Comment