Sunday, July 28, 2019

Monday Morning Memo: Number One

- I'm currently listening to Washington: A Life by Professor Chernow.  So good.  I've come to the conclusion that George Washington was probably one of the top ten individuals who has ever lived.  I mean, he definitely had his flaws, but he's definitely in the top ten, probably top five.

- Do you know what movie I really, really like?  Christopher Robin.  Mega good.  Clean, funny, sad.  Basically right up my alley. 

- I went to this concert last week.  It was a life changer.  Really.  Just a warning, the YouTube version is good and worth watching, but the live concert was something else.

- While I'm on the topic of videos, this video of a song by Owl City is tear worthy, as is this one by Matteo and Andrea Bocelli.


No comments:

Post a Comment